Adults Ladies Reversible Bedhead Hats Sun Hat (Norman/Indigo)
For our first foray into ladies hats, we’ve created a light-and-airy, shapely range for true feminine style. Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which can self-cool in summer and warm in winter, the Vacationer hat provides UPF50+ sun protection without overheating heads. The wide brims shield eyes and faces all year round, while the woven interfacing and thin cord edge in the brim gives a little more flexibility and shape without flopping in eyes, giving a soft movement to the hat rather than that rigid feel of other women’s hats.
While not adjustable, the sizing caters for ladies of all head sizes, available in four different adult size ranges. Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and a coordinating solid colour on the other, you get two hats for the price of one. We’ve designed our ladies hats to coordinate with our children’s hats in the range for matching mum-and-mini style.
This gorgeous pattern pairs perfectly with fresh crisp white, classic navy and denim. Norman is available in Baby Flap Hat, Classic Bucket and Ladies Sun Hat.
Best suited to: Adults and teens who love a more relaxed, natural feel with their fashion, and mums who love to match their kids.
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear all year round.
- Wide brims with tapered crowns for great style.
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection.
- Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and coordinating plain-colour on the other.
- Earthy colours and patterns inspired by nature for timeless style.
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399.
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements).
- Generous sizing range to suit teens and adults of all sizes.
- Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which is recyclable, biodegradable and has a better-for-the-environment manufacturing process.
- Slightly flexible and shapeable brims for a more flowy feel without the flop.
- Wash & wear - gentle cold machine wash in a wash bag and line dry in the shade.
- Beautiful button-up leather 'Return to' label for names to help hats get home safely.
Size & Brim Depth:
No two heads are the same, so it’s always best to measure your child’s head to get the ideal fit.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Choose a hat size with the smallest measurement closest to your child's head measurement. Our Lounger Flap Hats have adjustable ties in the crown to get the perfect fit to your child’s head size with a 4cm range in each hat. By choosing the smallest size of the range, you will get the most wear out of it.
For example, if your head is measuring 62cm, you’d be best to get the 60-64cm hat. If you’re right on 60cm you’d need to decide if you’d prefer your hat to be a little looser to accommodate thick hair or a ponytail (60-64cm) or have a more fitted feel (56-60cm).
BRIM DEPTH - 'Vacationer' Ladies sun hat
|Hat Size||Brim Depth|
|52 - 56cm / S||8.5cm|
|56 - 60cm / M||9cm|
|60 - 64cm / L||9.5cm|
|64 - 68cm / XL||10cm|