ergoPouch Grey Marle Cocoon Swaddle Bag 1.0 TOG
Sorry, currently out of stock
The ergoPouch Cocoon Swaddle Bag is designed to be both easy to use and difficult for bubs to escape from. Very simple with a zip up design which will help baby feel secure and snug without the complication of wrapping.
The 1.0 TOG Cocoon Swaddle Bag is perfect for mild rooms (21-23°C / 70-75°F)
- No Need for blankets as it is TOG rated
- Restricts startle reflex whilst allowing movement for healthy growth
- Soft breathable organic cotton and bamboo and is gentle on newborn skin
- Stretchy for comfort, full chest expansion and allows for growth spurts
- Zip Enclosure to protect your child's skin
- Arm poppers which transition from arms-in swaddle to arms-out sleeping bag
- Bell shaped bottom for healthy hip and joint developments
- Unbleached organic cotton filling in 2.5 TOG pouches
- Two way zipper making it so easy for those late night nappy changes
The Sleep Suit Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand.
The Sleep Suit Bag is endorsed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as a skin-friendly product.
GOTS-certified Organic Cotton
Dyed with a non-toxic water based dye
Free room thermometer is included with this product.
Who is it for?
The Cocoon Swaddle Bag can be used from birth for swaddling. Once your little one is rolling it converts to arms-out sleeping.
Available in sizes:
- 0000 Newborn - Length 52cm Chest 18cm Weight 2-4kg
- 0-3 Months - Length 55cm Chest 21cm Weight 3-6kg
- 3-12 Months Length 67cm Chest 23.5cm Weight 7-10kg
FABRIC: 55% Organic Cotton / 40% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Gentle cold wash, Do not tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron and Drycleanable
FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014