ergoPouch Pebble Sleep Suit Bag 3.5 TOG
The 3.5 TOG rated Sleep Suit Bag is a must have for babies with their arms out in the cooler months. The award winning 3.5 TOG sleep suit bag is perfect for cold rooms (14-21°C / 57-70°F)
- No Need for blankets as it is TOG rated
- 2.5 TOG & 3.5 TOG pouches have unbleached cotton filling.
- 2.5 TOG & 3.5 TOG pouches have stretchy jersey arms to keep bubs warm on the cooler nights.
- Stretchy side panels allowing bubs to move around comfortably
- 4-way Zipper to convert from a sleeping bag to a sleep suit.
- 400 Thread Count
- Fold over cuffs and mitts to keep bubs hands and feet warm and cosy
- Grip Pads – there are grip pads on the feet of the suit making this perfect for kids on the move.
The Sleep Suit Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand.
The Sleep Suit Bag is endorsed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as a skin-friendly product.
GOTS-certified Organic Cotton
Dyed with a non-toxic water based dye
Free room thermometer is included with this product.
Who is it for?
The Sleep Suit Bag can be used from age 2 months, once your little one is rolling and has converted from swaddling to arms-out sleeping.
The Sleep Suit Bag comes in four sizes:
- 2-12 Months. We recommend the ‘bag’ configuration for this age group.
- 8-24 Months. We recommend converting the bag into a ‘suit’ around 12-15 months of age, when your little one will start to walk.
- 2-4 Years. We recommend only using the ‘suit’ configuration for this age, to prevent injury in the event of cot climbing, or leaving the bed during the night.
- 4-6 Years. We recommend only using the ‘suit’ configuration for this age, to prevent injury in the event of cot climbing, or leaving the bed during the night.
Sizes currently available and measurement guide:
2-12 Months: Length 80cm Chest 31cm Weight 6-12kg
8-24 Months: Length 90cm Chest 33cm Weight 8-14kg
2-4 years: Length 105cm Chest 35cm
Body: 100% Organic Cotton
Filling: 100% Organic Cotton
Sleeves & Side Panels: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
CARE: Gentle Cold Wash. Do Not Tumble Dry. Moderately Hot Iron. Dry Cleanable
Designed in Australia. Made in China.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014