ergoPouch Quill Cocoon Swaddle Bag 2.5 TOG
Sorry, currently out of stock
The ergoPouch Cocoon Swaddle Bag is designed to be both easy to use and difficult for bubs to escape from. Very simple with a zip up design which will help baby feel secure and snug without the complication of wrapping.
We recommend the 2.5TOG Cocoon Swaddle Bag for swaddled newborns and arms out (rollers) to age 12 months in room temperatures between 17°C and 23°C (64°F and 73°F).
- No Need for blankets as it is TOG rated
- 2 IN 1 – converts from a baby swaddle to a baby sleeping bag by opening the poppers in the armholes once your baby is showing signs of rolling.
- Stretchy for comfort, full chest expansion and allows for growth spurts
- Zip Enclosure to protect your child's skin
- Arm poppers which transition from arms-in swaddle to arms-out sleeping bag
- Bell shaped bottom for healthy hip and joint developments
- Unbleached organic cotton filling in 2.5 TOG pouches
- Two way zipper making it so easy for those late night nappy changes
- Organic Cotton + Bamboo – teaming the outer fabric and filling from organic cotton and the lining from bamboo makes this so skin friendly as it promotes breathability and prevents those sweaty feels.
The Sleep Suit Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand.
The Sleep Suit Bag is endorsed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as a skin-friendly product.
GOTS-certified Organic Cotton
Dyed with a non-toxic water based dye
Free room thermometer is included with this product.
Available in sizes:
- 0000 Newborn - Length 52cm Chest 18cm Weight 2-4kg
- 0-3 Months - Length 60cm Chest 23cm Up to 6kg
- 2-6 Months Length 70cm Chest 25cm Weight 5-8kg
- 3-12 Months Length 80cm Chest 28cm Weight 6-10kg
Outer: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane.
Lining: 95% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane.
Filling: 100% Organic Cotton
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Gentle cold wash, Do not tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron and Drycleanable
FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014