ergoPouch Sage Cocoon Swaddle Bag 0.2 TOG
We recommend the 0.2 TOG Cocoon Swaddle Bag as the cool pouch for swaddled newborns and arms out (rollers) to age 12 months in room temperatures between 24°C and 26°C (75°F and 79°F).
- No Need for blankets as it is TOG rated
- 2 IN 1 – converts from a baby swaddle to a baby sleeping bag by opening the poppers in the armholes once your baby is showing signs of rolling.
- Stretchy for comfort, full chest expansion and allows for growth spurts
- Zip Enclosure to protect your child's skin
- Arm poppers which transition from arms-in swaddle to arms-out sleeping bag
- Bell shaped bottom for healthy hip and joint developments
- Unbleached organic cotton filling in 2.5 TOG pouches
- Two way zipper making it so easy for those late night nappy changes
- Made with organic cotton for a healthy, safe sleep and gentle on sensitive new skin.
The Cocoon Swaddle Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand
GOTS-certified Organic Cotton
Dyed with a non-toxic water based dye
The Cocoon Swaddle Bag is a skin-friendly product as reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia Inc
Free room thermometer is included with this product
FABRIC: Outer & Lining: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane.
0000M - Chest 17 CM - Length 52 CM - Weight 2-5 KG - To fit height 55 CM - To fit size 0000
0-3M - Chest 20 CM - Length 60 CM - Weight 3-6 KG - To fit height 62 CM - To fit size 000
3-6M - Chest 23 CM - Length 70 CM - Weight 6-8 KG- To fit height 62-68 CM - To fit size 00
6-12M - Chest 26 CM - Length 76 CM - Weight 8-10 KG- To fit height 68-76 CM - To fit size 0
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Gentle cold wash. Low tumble dry. Moderately Hot Iron. Drycleanable.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014:
As this product is made from organic cotton and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following fire label applies.