ergoPouch Spring Leaves Sleep Suit Bag 1.0 TOG
The 1.0 Sleep Suit Bag is an award winning design that is created for children who don't like being confined to a sleeping bag. With its 2 in 1 design, it can transform from a sleeping bag to a sleep suit with legs using zippers.
This makes the transition from a cot to a pram or car much easier!
The Sleep Suit bag is recommended for arms out sleepers (no longer swaddled), kids on the move, little kickers and walkers up to 6 years old.
1.0 TOG is designed for year round comfort when temperatures in your child’s room are between 21C° - 24C° (68-75F). With a TOG rated sleeping bag, you don’t need any additional blankets.
Key Features of the Sleep Suit Bag:
- Organic Cotton. A skin friendly choice as it promotes breathability, prevents sweaty feels and creates longer sleeps.
- 400 thread Count - the body of the bag is made from an easy care and soft woven cotton fabric with a similar feel to the flat sheet on your own bed.
- Stretch Side Panels - allow for movement and comfort during sleep.
- Non Toxic- all ergoPouch products use water-based ink which is skin-friendly and eco-friendly
- 2 IN 1 System – easily changes from a sleeping bag to a sleep suit depending on the situation or need of your child.
- 4 way zipper– these additional and clever zips transform this bag into a suit.
- Grip Pads – there are grip pads on the feet of the suit making this perfect for kids on the move.
Sizes currently available and measurement guide:
8-24 Months: Length 90cm
FABRIC: Body Outer: 100% Organic Cotton. Side Panels: 95% Organic Cotton/ 5% Elastane. Filling: 50% Bamboo Viscose/ 50% Organic Cotton
CARE: Gentle Cold Wash. Do Not Tumble Dry. Moderately Hot Iron. Dry Cleanable
Designed in Australia. Made in China.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014